Nissei NC8000 error code

By ganesh
Published: August 25th, 2008
Hello, We got a 1985 Nissei machine with a NC8000 (Not A, B, C, ... F) just plain 8000. The machine was disconnected for s

dear Sergio, I also faced the

dear Sergio,
I also faced the similar problem. You can solve this the CPU card and clean problem by taking out the CPU card and clean the contact points by By the by do
using an erraser or wipe it with acetone/CCL4. this will help you.By the by do you have the Error code for the plain NC8000 controller and the setting data?
Thanks
Please reply

Ganesh Prabhu

hello puneet.

hello puneet.
i have nissie nc8000 150t,when i turn on the machine,the error is shown;nc8000 p-rom error; there is no manual on me.injection position,ejector and mold position and heating values are show zero. pump motor is not start.
please help me in this trouble,
with best regards.
please inform me on,(sajid--ot--097-isb@live.co.uk)

Hello Puneet, Hope all is

Hello Puneet,

Hope all is well with you.
I need the instructions manual for my nissei 120t with NC 8000 Controls.

Please contact me at tahirrmughal@live.com

Best Regards

hi puneet, i need DIP switch

hi puneet,
i need DIP switch settings and error codes in english for nissei fs120, if you have the same then please provide...

thanks and regards
aseem jaggia

hi puneet,
i need DIP switch settings and error codes in english for nissei fs120, if you have the same then please provide...

thanks and regards
aseem jaggia

hi puneet,

thanks and regards
aseem jaggia

hi puneet,

thanks and regards
aseem jaggia

I have some problems with my

I have some problems with my Nissei FN 3000 machine. If anyone knows some good maintenance persons near Mumbai, please let me know. vins_10@yahoo.com

if i can help you , you must

if i can help you , you must give me 500 USD

dear! can you help me

dear!
can you help me ,please.
i have some Trouble with my NISSEI NC8000.
but i not have the Manual and alarm list.
can any one give it to me?
i realy need it.my machine of is :nc8000 p-rom check sum error.
please sent to my email: haitathcm@gmail.com
thanks to all.
reply.

120 TON Nissei Injection

120 TON Nissei Injection Molding Machine. NC8000 0018 AND NO FLASH Error Report, LED 7 PROVINCIAL PERIOD. WHAT MAY NOT BE RUN. HELPING THE UNCLE smooth. EMAIL: PHUOCDAOQUOC@YAHOO.COM
HOCHIMINH CITY VIETNAM. THANK YOU.

Hello Friends I need a manual

Hello Friends
I need a manual for NC8000F for my Nissei FS260.
if anyone have it please mail it to me on my id faranamin@yahoo.com

Thank You

Hai... all I have some

Hai... all
I have some Trouble with my NISSEI NC8000.
but i not have the Manual and alarm list.
can any one give it to me?
i realy need it.
please sent to my email: randy_pc@hotmail.com
thanks to all.

hello, do u have manual for

hello,
do u have manual for nissei nc9000g ps40
if yes plz send me i will be very thank full to u
if no then plz tell me where can i get it

hi does plz any body can

hi
does plz any body can email me
Nissei PS40 NC9000G manual
i really need it
shah_z@hotmail.com

Hello Punnet i need your

Hello Punnet i need your manual for the NC8000, IF YOU COULD SEND me the manual to my email please, or send me your email adress. my email is eduardo2407@hotmail.com or tell me where i can to download this manual for the NC8000 my problem is when the machin turn on and press the button clamp forwar or rearward one messages is displayed in the NC8000, the code is the 5, i hope to count with your help than you.

can anyone help me with

can anyone help me with dipsitches for hidden pages on fs type with nc9000g controler

RE: Nissei NC8000 error code

yes. bangalore
what is ur mail id?

well done friend. nissei machines don't give much trouble after all.

Are you are molder?? in india?? where??

hello ,
i got the maual fromn nissei and many other problems also solved.Thank you for your concern.
ganesh

I have manual for NC8000.
Which contains DIP switch settings and error codes also. If you need them please send me you email address.
P.S. DIP switch settings for PS series and FS series are different. So please mention your machine series.

Puneet Chandhok
http://nisseiforum.blogspot.com/

dear Sergio,
I also faced the similar problem. You can solve this problem by taking out the CPU card and clean the contact points by using an erraser or wipe it with acetone/CCL4. this will help you.By the by do you have the Error code for the plain NC8000 controller and the setting data?
Thanks
Please reply

Ganesh Prabhu

Dear Bahar,

I also faced the similar problem. You can solve this problem by taking out the CPU card and clean the contact points by using an erraser or wipe it with acetone/CCL4. this will help you.By the by do you have the Error code for the plain NC8000 controller and the setting data?
Thanks
Please reply

Ganesh Prabhu

DEAR
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. ALL OUTPUT LEDS OF OUTPUT CARDS ARE OFF. DISPLAY SHOWS MESSAGE"OFFLINE TEST OK" PLS HELP ME.

THANKS
BAHAR

The controller has indeed lost its memory in the RAM it takes a combination of DIP switch settins and holding set keys while powering up machine, but all of this is for nothing if you do not replace the batteries first.
Sub batteries can be purchased online @ newarkinone or other electronics supplier

trickerickesyhg@yahoo.com

could it be the battery is dead in the controler. have you try to get a hold of nissei and see if they can help you out? they all so have a web site www.Nisseiamerica.com
gasman

© 2011 UBM Canon | please visit these other sites

UBM Canon | Design News | Test & Measurement World | Packaging Digest | EDN | Qmed | Appliance Magazine | Powder Bulk Solids | Canon Trade Shows