- Best Part Design
- Best Thin Wall Packaging
- Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package
- Best Label Design
- Best Blow Molded Part/Package
- Best Product Family (common style or brand)
- Best Thermoformed IML Package
- Best Thermoformed Durable IMD Part
- Best IML/IMD Prototype Part/Package
Entries must be received at IMDA by April 30, 2016. No entries will be accepted after that date.
Please note that the awards entry and deadline dates are earlier than in previous years, as is the awards ceremony, because the IMDA meeting runs concurrently with the 2016 SPE Decorating & Assembly Division Topical Conference (TopCon) on June 6 and 7 in Franklin, TN.
Award winners will be featured in the October 2016 issue of Package Design Magazine, among other publications. The awards ceremony will be at the 2016 IMDA Symposium on June 6.
For more details and information, go to the IMDA website or e-mail Executive Director Ron Schultz.
To view a slideshow featuring last year's winners, click here.