Channeling David Letterman, the Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI) has released a list of the top 10 reason plastics industry players should make plans to be in Orlando in the first week of April. If you’re headed to the big show, what’s your top reason?
Ten Cool Things about NPE2012
- The Return of the Machines. Even more opportunities to see running machines in action thanks to exhibitor cost-savings.
- A Bold New Beginning. A fresh new venue in Orlando with better economy and accessibility than ever before.
- Budget-Friendliness. Significant travel, food and lodging savings thanks to Orlando’s range of options.
- Super Sunday. An entire day on April 1 dedicated to panel discussions and networking events designed to connect the industry.
- Technology Central. Multi-exhibitor pavilions, the International Plastics Design Competition and special show floor presentations that put you in the center of the latest technologies.International Plastics Design Competition and special show floor presentations that put you in the center of the latest technologies.
- Extensive Education. World’s largest plastics conference and exposition featuring technical and business sessions that include the Society of Plastics Engineer’s (SPE) ANTEC and SPI’s Business of Plastics Conference.
- Plastics in Sports. Special displays and interactive demos highlighting plastics’ contribution to sports, plus an NCAA Championship Basketball Networking Party on April 2nd.
- ¿Habla usted español? More access than ever to Latin American markets due to NPE’s new southeastern location in Orlando and a targeted Seminar in Spanish by Carvajal Información B2B.
- Hospitality. Attentive customer service that only the most-visited destination in the U.S. can offer.
A Magical New Location. Discounted tickets to Orlando’s attractions in case you can bring the family for some extra days of fun.