Gearless, Two-Color,In-Line Press DesignedFor Web Materials
CCS Machinery has developed aservo-driven, gearless, two-color,in-line flexographic press designedfor printing on all types of plasticweb materials. Unit is capable ofprinting two colors on one side or one color on each side at a maximum speed of 350 ft/min.
The company will build presses to handle various web widths, but the unit shown will handle a web width of 124 in. with a print width of 48 in. Price is $275,000.
Primary features include:
- Rigid construction with 2-in. ground side plates
- PLC-based touch-screen controls
- Vector-duty motor and control for the main drive
- Pneumatically activated infeed nip
- Electric drying
- Three high-flow dryer boxes
- Hydraulic throw-offs
- Enclosed doctor blade chambers
The standard repeat is 20 to 48 in. A 'variable repeat' option is also available and does not require print cylinder changes. This option allows for a repeat from 20 to 180 in.
The equipment is available through:
Mark One Machinery Sales Ltd.
Bay Shore, NY