What's Hot! Gentran announces the GT791 and GT792 series of melt pressure and temperature transducers with 4-20 mA and 0-10 v outputs. Units are said to have an accuracy of 1.0% and repeatability within ±1% of full scale. Some of the options available are flexible stems ranging from 18 to 30 in., various stem lengths from 3.5 to 12 in., integral thermocouples including J, K, T and RTD type, pressure ranges from 250 to 20,000 psi, and various connector options.
Existing Products On Display include a range of melt pressure and temperature transducers including:
* GT72 Series, a line of high-accuracy models with a non-linearity specification of ± 0.5%.
* GT76 Series, with with a non-linearity specification of ±1.0%.
* GT100 Series, filled with a special compound to minimize short-term thermal drift, has a non-linearity specification of ±0.5% of full scale maximum BFSL.
* GT75 Series, a 'space saver' model with a stem measuring only 3.5 in.
* HP Series 'high-performance' models with non-linearity specifications of ±0.5% and ±1.0% and zero drift.
* GT50 Series pressure sensors designed to measure air and hydraulic pressures
* Cable Assemblies for ease of installation, repair or replacement of system components
* GT409 Series 1/4 DIN analog pressure indicator/power supply
* GT434 Series 1/4 DIN digital pressure indicator/power supply
* GT435 Series 1/4 DIN analog-digital pressure indicator/power supply
* GT437 Series 1/4 DIN digital differential pressure indicator
* GT439 Series 1/4 DIN digital pressure/temperature indicator and power supply
* GT446 Series 1/8 DIN digital temperature indicator
* GT406 1/4 DIN signal conditioner/ power supply
* GT90/90B Series Tuffgage models are complete pressure systems that include a sensor and readout gage.
* GT95 Series Tuffgage is also a complete pressure system that includes a sensor and readout gage, as well as an optional flexible stem. Circle 265
Booth Personnel Teresa Sutton, Ric Foley, Ed Hernandez