It’s difficult to keep up with the dizzying pace of technological change, but it’s vital for businesses to do so if they want to continue to thrive in the years ahead. Help is coming from the Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS; Washington, DC), which has announced a series of Expert Super Sessions at NPE2018.
Described as a forum where plastics industry experts can share technical insights and reveal next-generation trends in plastics manufacturing, the Expert Super Sessions will dive into such hot-button topics as Industry 4.0, innovative approaches to sustainability and the implications of automation and the industrial Internet of things on plastics companies.
“We are giving NPE2018 attendees expanded and improved opportunities to learn from peers and thought leaders, maximizing their experience in Orlando,” said Susan Krys, Vice President of Tradeshows and Marketing at PLASTICS. “The sessions give attendees the unique opportunity to hear straight from the sources that are shaping the industry.”
Expert Super Sessions at NPE2018 include:
- “How intelligent robotic automation can improve your bottom line,” presented by Fanuc America Corp.
- “Trends and material solutions for the building and construction market,” presented by A. Schulman Inc.
- “Gaining a competitive advantage with industrial IoT,” presented by Oden Technologies
- “Industry 4.0: Implementing a smart(er) factory,” presented by TSM Control Systems US
- “Trends and material solutions for the packaging market,” presented by A. Schulman Inc.
- "Innovative approaches to sustainability—a look at hydraulic fluids,” presented by ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
For a full list of Expert Super Sessions, go to the NPE2018 website.
NPE2018 takes place in Orlando, FL, from May 7 to 11.