- The ten (11) key principles of extrusion
- Plastics chemistry for non-chemists (understanding the materials)
- Review of hardware (motors, screws, auxiliaries),
- Limits to production rate
- Quality control of raw materials
- Simplified rheology
- Start-up/shutdown procedures
- Troubleshooting of common extrusion problems
Griff is generous with his time and expertise: "Discussion of dies and downstream equipment will reflect the needs of the attendees, and I stay late as long as needed to answer attendee questions," says Griff.
Griff will be in Whittier, CA, near Los Angeles, on Jan. 14, 2016; in the Chicago area near O'Hare on Jan. 26, 2016; and in Atlanta near the airport on Jan. 28, 2016. The cost to attend is $495 per person; a discounted rate of $250 for each additional person from the same company is available.
In-house seminars, adapted to customer needs, are also available.