High-Pressure Intensifier Increases Waterjet Cutting Productivity
The SL-IV 100 hp waterjet intensifier from Ingersoll-Rand is designed to pump two gal/min of water at pressure up to 55,000 psi. Unit is self-contained with built-in controls and motor starter.
Other features include:.
- Auto-balancing, said to allow the system pressure load to be shared equally throughout the unit's operating range
- Built-in diagnostics, including a digital pressure display
- Improved seal technology including ceramic plungers and new StreamLife seals
- A cartridge-type hydraulic seal for quick changeover of replacement parts
- A single hydraulic pump with a single, four-way valve
- Improved check valves
- A differential pressure gage on the hydraulic filter.
The SL-IV is available on new systems, or can be purchased as a retrofit pump. It is priced at $97,850.
Waterjet Business Unit
Baxter Springs, KS