The categories include the following:
• Best Part Design
• Best Thin Wall Packaging
• Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part
• Best Injection Molded (IML) Package
• Best Label Design
• Best Blow Molded Part/Package
• Best Product Family (common style or brand)
• Best Thermoformed IML Package
• Best Thermoformed Durable IMD Part
• Best IML/IMD Prototype Part/Package
Entries must be received at IMDA by April 30, 2016. No entries will be accepted after that date.
The Awards entry and deadline dates are earlier than in prior years, as is the Awards ceremony.
Award winners will be featured in the October, 2016, issue of Package Design Magazine as well as other publications. Also, the winning entries will be on display at the annual PMMI “Showcase of Packaging Innovations” and IMDA booth at Pack Expo International, November 6-9, 2016, held in Chicago. Awards ceremony will be at the 2016 IMDA Symposium, June 6, 2016.
For more information, visit www.imdassociation.com.